1. The Fight - Everything about this episode is hilarious. Dwight calling his Sen Sei and Jim asking him if he was talking to his Mom. The fight at the Dojo. Ryan's reactions to Michael's prank calls.
2. Christmas Party - Yankee Swap. The sweetness of Jim's gift to Pam. Phyllis' reaction to Michael's idiocy. Kelly kissing Dwight. Angela's hissy fit. Meredith topless. Mistle toe on Todd Packer's belt. Dwight's facial expression when Michael was opening his gift. Lampshade on the head. "Happy Birthday, Jesus, sorry your party was lame." Creed's gift to Jim.
3. Diversity Day - Heinously inappropriate Michael through the entire episode. Watching him get smacked by Kelly. Kevin to Angela in regards to her saying she didn't want to get high: "I think ya do, Mon." The Chris Rock bit that Michael just wouldn't let die.
4. Booze Cruise - The Pam and Jim part on the deck was so sweet. Michael's King of the World bit. Meredith topless covered with a lifejacket. Michael's dancing. "It's a fake wheel, dummy!"
5. Sexual Harassment - "We're like friends, I am Chandler and Joey... And Dwight is Kramer." Jim with his office relationship with the blow up doll. The introduction of the ridiculous Todd Packer. "What has two thumbs and hates Todd Packer?" "Man, Todd Packer can do anything." "Except pass that breathalizer." The 5 dollar lady of the night joke. The scene between Dwight and Toby where Dwight asks, "where is the clitoris" and Toby's talking head where he says "I'm just sad the public school system failed him so badly." That was fabulous.
Really, there's not many episodes that don't have fabulous moments, but these are all my personal favorites.
The thing I love about this show is that with each episode, the show gets better and better with each episode, and I'm really looking forward to the rest of this season.